Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Hi-jinx

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!


What do you do when you dislike costumes but are forced to go to a Halloween party every year?  You start out with super easy costumes that are seriously "punny"; like quarter back and smarty pants.

Then something happens to you and you decide that Halloween is actually pretty fun when liquor is involved and your costumes evolve with you!  For the past two years I have gone all out.  Not creative mind you....I buy my Halloween hilarity.  So as a reformed Halloween Scrooge; I give you a Halloween sampling from the last two years.

I was "Devil Wears Prada" and 12 was "Devil's Spawn"
(and I wasn't really in Prada, but you should have seen my shoes!)

This year...check out my accessories!
12 is Artemis 10 is Robin Hood


Evil Queen in action...MUCH later in the evening...

 It's What I Wore Wednesday so go see the link-ups at these sites to check out what everyone else is up to this Halloween!

Love,
Alyssa



pleated poppy
</>

6 comments:

  1. GREAT costumes, all!! I used to do funny ones, way back when. The two I liked the most were "thief" (big black trash bag, filled, black sweatshirt, black leggings, black cap) and "couch potato" (pjs & robe, with TV guide and empty Cheetos bag attached, a remote in my pocket and carrying oreo cookies, half of them gone).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couch Potato sounds right up my alley Jeanine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you definitely have gotten into it in the last few years! Your queen outfit looks very fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly meet my need to have long hair via these wigs, that is for sure!! It was a fun costume but I did have to dig out my bridal crinoline to make the skirt poof just right. I forgot what a pain it is to have a wide skirt like that, I was knocking drinks over all night! ;o)

      Delete
  4. Hello...
    I just stumbled across your lovely blog while reading 'Fashion at Forty'. Love it and your outfits! I'm looking forward to perusing your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Still developing as I go, but glad to know you'll be with me.

      Alyssa

      Delete