Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Singing the Blues




Some days I just feel like not thinking too hard about what I'm going to throw on to get to work.  

If I know I have to move merchandise around, hang stuff, fold stuff, climb a bunch of ladders etc., I don't want to be too encumbered with layers.  Don't you find layers to be kind of a pain when you're trying to get stuff done?  Too hot, too much adjusting and joojing (really, how do you spell that sound?) every time you go from one thing to the next.

Those are the days that I go monotone, and today it was the blues.  Lest that get boring however, I did throw on the leopard flats and a necklace.  

I also scored some cute shoes, which would totally change the above look for the next time I'm reaching for something to wear!  Or a new monotone in grey perhaps with these shoes and a red scarf? 

I <3 plaid

Till next time...

Love,
Alyssa


First time linking with Real Girl Style  go see who's who.


Real Girl Style Link Up



Also linked up here today, go check it!  Over 300 awesome bloggers in one place, with one sincerely talented woman as your host.


pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment