Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pink Pants Week

I got something new last week.  I know that I wasn't going to shop for myself this holiday season and I have been very good.  BUT, and obviously that's a big but, I had to have these pants.  I paid $12.54 for them with the promo and my employee discount.
Pink Pants
I bought pink pants ya'll.  They are not light pink, baby pink, hot pink or fluorescent pink but a beautiful crisp flamingo pink.  They are the PERFECT color pink IMNSHO (in my not so humble opinion).  I am not a pink person normally but I knew that these would work well in my wardrobe and fill a hole for some outfit ideas that I had in my head.

Why the solo picture of pants?  Well, I had to immediately upload it into my closet on Go Chic or Go Home (see that sidebar button over there) and start making ensembles.  Hoo boy was that fun!  I think I made 13 without even trying very hard.  If you want a sneak peak of what's to come, go to GCOGH and check it out.

As a result of my closet mixing...and because I am getting ready to leave for a two week trip to the East Coast and won't have time to take outfit pics...this week is hereby named Pink Pants Week.



Grey is an obvious pairing with pink, and I never wear this shirt so I grabbed it first and liked the slouchy effect.  I also have several other grey tops and cardigans that I can use to mix and match for the same kind of look.  Even looking at these pictures I can see swapping in a plain white tee or tank top and keeping that grey cardigan for yet more variation on the theme.  I am so very happy with my purchase!!!  

Stay tuned tomorrow for Pink Pants look 2!  

XO,
Alyssa


**Prayers for all in Newton, CT and around the world suffering unimaginable losses.


10 comments:

  1. I clicked on your site, saw my blog back ground and was like woa .. was totally confused. I know the back ground is a template for all to use :-) I'm going to re-vamp my site, but a little scare to implement it.

    Anywhoo, love your pink pants! So cute and looks lovely with the gray shirt and sweater.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica...I've been playing with my backgrounds all week!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love your pink pants! So much fun! ;) I recently bought a pair too and my first outfit with them was a grey sweater and silver flats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC--

      I know...I think I commented on that post!!! ;o) Gotta love how much we think alike.

      Delete