Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Two Birds, One Stone

It's Thanksgiving here in the U.S. so forgive me the "bird" reference!  I am going to work some blog magic to get today and tomorrow's posts done in one fell swoop. (read, I'm not really doing a new post for tomorrow, just linking the same post on a different day).  I am hosting dinner for 22 tomorrow, followed by a 7am starting shift for the always fun if you work in retail Black Friday.  Things will be busy 'round here to say the least.  Let's get to it!

Finally, the original image source!!
I LOVED, loved, loved this photo as soon as I saw it.  I would never have dreamed up the leopard with the bright green, but began my hunt for a copy immediately.  It has taken me until this last shopping trip to pull all the pieces of this little puzzle together!


Here is where I landed~ I didn't wrap my scarf like hers because I also wore a necklace which you can't see because of my awesome posing (gag).  And really, I'm inside, so no sunnys either.  I was totally happy with my copycat outfit, and received a ton of compliments from fellow shoppers the day I wore it.  Winner, 'nuf said.

I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it that is)!  Blessings!

Linking up today with Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty (see sidebar links).   
Go see what everyone else has brewing.

Much Love,
Alyssa




6 comments:

  1. This color looks so good on you and I love the leopard with it. And have I mentioned you have absolutely gorgeous hair?
    Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving, Alyssa. You're very brave...to host 22 AND to work the Black Friday sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa, for all the kind words and wishes!!

      Delete
  2. I would have never thought about it either... Leopard with green?! But it does Look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love it when an outfit comes together!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete