Tuesday, January 8, 2013

She's BAAAAACK!

Hello Darlings!!!


I'm back from my short hiatus and ready to rock and roll.  See my studded wrap bracelet, its very rock and roll don't you think?  I quickly shot this picture AFTER I got home from work and didn't notice until I posted it that I have a huge dust bunny affixed to my pant leg.  I wonder how long I was walking around like that?

On our trip back East I had taken a very edited wardrobe of mix and match pieces. I'm sure I mentioned that somewhere along the line...you can check out my "15 days one suitcase" board on my Go Chic Or Go Home page if you are so inclined to see what I had.  What I did not account for was that my unlimited eating of holiday cookies and drinking of copious amounts of wine would begin to affect my waistline before I got home.  By the end of my trip, I could not comfortably wear more than my pajamas!!  I even went out and bought a larger sized dress to wear over leggings for New Year's Eve because I had nothing left for the occasion!  Sad but true.  Still, I wouldn't trade all those indulgences with friends and family for the world.

Anyway, its good to be back in my own home and settling back into the daily routines of work, school and home life.  I've missed my closet!  I also missed the fun of planning something new to wear to show to all of you.  In honor of getting back into the swing of things, I'm linking this post to YOLO and Visible Monday. Real Girl Glam is still on vacation I guess.  See sidebar for button links!

XO,

Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Well, I am so in love with the colour of your pants. Very cute and vibrant. Just we need in this dreary weather here in Vancouver.

    Welcome home!

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. I had a piece of lint on my scarf that I did not notice until after the pictures.
    Yep, studded anything is definitely rock and roll!
    Your hair is sheer perfection. I wish I could get mine to look a bit like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbi. I always laugh when you like my hair...I personally would kill for a little body like yours has! ;o0

      xo,
      Alyssa

      Delete