Friday, March 8, 2013

Loving Leopard

Sometimes, when you haven't taken outfit photos, instead of admitting defeat you do a retrospective.  I realize that my blog is a little young to do a retrospective of my body of work (lol) but I found one huge linking theme when I was scrolling through old snaps.  I wear my leopard print scarf A LOT!

Let's face it, I rarely have to get this dressy.






I'm sure there are more, and I know I've worn it many times in undocumented ways.  The truth is, this accessory makes almost every outfit better.  Best $12 I ever spent.

XO,
Alyssa

Linking today with Two Thirty-Five Designs, see the button on the sidebar!!


10 comments:

  1. Love it! Leopard is awesome. I think it matches so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scarf, I wear my leo scarf all the time.
    I especially love your first and the denim look.

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that great when you get so much use out of something! I really like the scarf with the stripes and the mustard cardi - kind of unexpected, but it works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge leopard lover....loving all your looks here with the scarf!! I can't pick which is my favorite?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every outfit! That is a wonderful scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! You have a lot of great accessories!

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scarf and chambray combo and I´d definitely copy that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get it. Leopard really is wonderful, as you show us here. And you're so right about accessories making the outfit. That's one of the best things I've learned by watching all you youngsters.
    And you still have the best hair in the known universe.
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great to find an article of clothing that gets lots of wear and enjoyment....and at a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for everyone's comments! Sorry I didn't get back to each of you. I so appreciate you stopping by!!!!

    xo,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete