Saturday, December 1, 2012

Reflections



I came across a really fun blog called Across and Down a Little Bit not that long ago, and Misty had a great idea to "Count up to Christmas"  by posting your first 25 blog posts--one a day, starting with your first ever post.  I thought it was a great idea, given that in the beginning no one is reading your stuff.

Click Here for Link

I haven't really been doing this blog for very long.  That doesn't mean I can't stop and reflect though.   I ALWAYS go back to the beginning when I find a new blog.  I like seeing the evolution of a blog(ger), not just how it is now.  Do you do that, or do you only follow forward??  If you haven't done it yet, go to some of your favorite blogs and check their history for the very first post they ever did.  You might be surprised at what you can learn, and how different their blogs are today!

I'm too new to have changed.  Wait, I'm too old to change.  Whatever.  To see where I began, go check out my first ever post linked for the Count-Up.  (or, you know, just check the history here).

I'll leave you with some early photos that I've never shared here.  Nor ever will again!  LOL.

One shirt, 3 ways Matchy Matchy Style!

Note:  I still haven't actually worn this shirt in real life.  It was another $2 bargain from the store that I couldn't pass by.  I do like option 3 the best though! ;o)

XO,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Option 3 looks great, but I also like 1. This is a great idea to see how we have evolved in time and fashion. Can't wait for the next posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katty. Choice one is the only way I ever would have worn that shirt before GCOGH!!

      Delete