Monday, November 4, 2013

Hitting the Pause Button

My image; San Diego, CA


For the next four months my life is going to be crazy hectic due to work and after school activities for my three children.  I decided to give myself a little break from the guilt and just admit that I won't be blogging for a while.  I have been sporadic at best recently but still feel guilty for not posting more often...now I can just relax knowing that this at least is officially on hold until life calms back down.

I'll still be checking in on all of you though!!  Enjoy your lives over the next few months and think of me in all my scheduling craziness!!  See you in February!


XO,
Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with all ypur projects and plans and looking forward to seeing you here again soon!

    Annette | Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan! One blogger that I follow took the whole summer off and now she's back blogging so no worries .. we'll all be here when you get back :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything to keep you sane and your adorable self. Hope we can entertain you while you project! We'll miss you, so STAY IN TOUCH, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss you but will be here when you come back. Enjoy the holidays!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will definitely be missed but enjoy your break. Spending quality time with family is much more important and time is one thing you can never get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your kids and your sabbatical. I'm with you, just getting back into it after a lull (which is so ironic, isn't it...the blog looks quiet when in reality life just got super intense). Looking forward to seeing you again when you're back!

    ReplyDelete